Nestled in the village of Hethersett, The Queens Head can be located on Norwich Road in the heart of the village.
From the A11 (South):
- Take the exit toward the B1135.
- Turn left onto the B1135.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto B1172.
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto B1172/Norwich Common.
- Continue to follow B1172 for approximately 2 miles.
- Turn left onto Norwich Road.
- The Queens Head is approximately ½ a mile on the left.
From the A11/A47 (North):
- Take the exit from the A11 and A47 toward the B1172 (Thickthorn Roundabout).
- Take the exit onto the B1135.
- After 1½ miles turn right onto Norwich Road.
- The Queens Head is on the right.